This scholarship is offered to international students who have applied to study any full-time Masters programme in the School of Tourism beginning in September 2013.
Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship?
All applicants classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes.
To which courses does this scholarship apply?
All full-time taught Masters degrees offered within the School of Tourism.
How much is the scholarship worth?
25% or 50% of the course fee.
How is this scholarship paid?
Scholarships are paid by a reduction in tuition fee.
How many scholarships are awarded annually?
- 50% fee reduction – 3 awards.
- 25% fee reduction – 3 awards.
What are the criteria for this scholarship?
- An outstanding academic profile relevant to your course (equivalent to a UK 1st class honours degree) as assessed by NARIC
- An outstanding personal profile as evidenced in your scholarship application form.
Other information about this scholarship
- Recipients of this scholarship cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarship
- Financial need will not be taken into consideration.
How do I apply?
You can download the BU Scholarship Application Form here:
The deadline for applications is 31 May 2013. You can apply at the same time or after you have submitted your course application form. Late applications may be considered if there are funds remaining.
When will I hear if I have been successful?
The successful applicants will be notified four weeks after the deadline.
Completed application forms should be returned to:
askBU Students Service
Forms can also be scanned and emailed to: askBUstudents@bournemouth.ac.uk